[Pmwiki-users] Is it possible to create forms in PmWiki?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Dec 2 13:38:14 CST 2004

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 03:21:43PM -0500, Neil Herber wrote:

> Please forgive my (evidently limitless) ignorance, but where do I put this
> specialized markup?

Oh, sorry about that.  You can put it directly into any local
customization file -- i.e., you can put it into local/config.php,
or if you want the customization to only be active in a specific
group, you can put it in local/SomeGroup.php.

The cookbook/ directory is really intended for longer script files,
or files that you might want to update (when a new version of the
recipe appears) but don't want to cut-and-paste directly into
your local configuration.

> >> 3) Insert raw HTML on some pages.
> >Take a look at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EnableHTML
> >(just updated).
>
> I did look at this just before sending the original query, but it seems to
> open the entire Wiki to the allowed HTML. I want to restrict the scope to
> selected pages that will be locked to editing.

Then just add it to the local configuration files for those pages --
i.e., if you want to allow it only on Main.AdminPage, then place
the code only in local/Main.AdminPage.php (it will be automatically
be activated only when someone is on that page).

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PerGroupCustomizations for more
details.