[Pmwiki-users] Cannot acquire lockfile

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Dec 2 01:37:36 CST 2004

Which version of PmWiki?

Try deleting the wiki.d directory, and instead of using 2777 permissions
try 777 permissions instead and see if that solves the problem
(it probably will).

What's the hosting service being used?  I'm looking for a site that
has safe_mode turned on and where I can test/improve PmWiki 2's installation
procedure.

Pm