[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki2 skin requirements (was PmWiki 2.0.devel2 released)

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis
Tue Aug 31 09:22:18 CDT 2004

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:02:49 -0600, Patrick R. Michaud
<pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> I'm now starting to release developers versions of PmWiki 2.0, so that
> I'm also looking for a new "default skin" to use for PmWiki 2.0 -- if
> anyone is interested in developing a new skin, you can contribute it to
> http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/Development/Skin .

I'm interested in doing one, but I'm doing some user requirements analysis
before starting development. :)

-What browsers are people are using?  Anything old like Netscape 4 that
can't handle CSS2?  (Has anybody got some figures? Such as those shown on
http://www.boxesandarrows.com/archives/boxes_and_arrows_redesign.php)
-Do the vast majority of users have the MS core webfonts: Georgia,
Trebuchet MS, and Verdana?  Any other appealing common fonts, like Lucida
Grande?
-What level of accessibility is required?  (Colourblind, screen readers,
etc.)

Do people have any other important considerations to announce?

Bronwyn