[Pmwiki-users] confirm dialoge for the Reset button!

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Aug 30 11:00:35 CDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 08:49:36AM +0100, Larry Baltz wrote:

> I've run into this myself.  How about just removing the "Reset" button
> altogether?  I've used MediaWiki quite a bit and find the "Cancel" button
> useful, so that might be a useful replacement.

The buttons I'd like to see are "Save", "Save minor edit", and "Preview".
It doesn't matter too much to me if there are "Restore" or "Cancel"
buttons, although I can see good reasons for having "Cancel".

The biggest issue I've had to date with the "Save minor edit" button
is that it is so much larger on the screen than the others--it just doesn't
visually appeal to me at all.  If someone could come up with a good way
in HTML to display these operations (in whatever combination you see fit),
I'd be grateful.