[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.0.devel2 released

Knut Alboldt mailing
Sun Aug 29 03:17:06 CDT 2004

I thinks that's the best message I got since start of the summer !

I'll test the new release, but one question:
currently I'm using W2k as my basesystem running with apache 1, php4,
pmwiki .1x
I'm also currently setting up a debian system with apache 2, php5 which
will be my main system in the future.
To test the pmwiki 2 on both systems it would be rather much time to spend,
so what will be more useful for the project: testing with the w2k or the
debian system ?

Concerning the documentation I can support again with german translations
as for pmwiki 1.0

Patrick, thanks for your work !

Knut
PS Sorry Pm, missed to change the receipient to the mailinglist in my last msg