[Pmwiki-users] wiki caching

Armine ocampo armine_ocampo2004
Thu Aug 19 12:21:18 CDT 2004

I used the FourOhFourCache recipe from the cookbook
and the page that I want to cache gets  written in the
cache directory.  However, I lose all the links that
are on my Main.SideBar. I get a "Not Found" error for
all the other links. The problem is that for all the
other pages, it wants to look at the CacheDir (in
../pub/page)...Can someone help me how to get around
this problem?  Is it possible to cache only certain
pages and not all?

Thanks,
Armine