[Pmwiki-users] Re: Statistics on page creation and maintainance

chr@home.se chr
Tue Aug 17 02:53:48 CDT 2004

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004, [iso-8859-15] Steffen Gl?ckselig wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to have some statistical evaluation on a wiki:
> For the start it would be sufficient to have the increase of pagenumbers.
> I.e. how many pages were newly created during a given period of time.

You can use 'find' to see if a page was modified on a certain date:

	find wiki.d/  -mtime 2

shows you files modified two days ago. (You should read the manual of find
though). Then there's this alternative:

	find wiki.d/ -newer Main.HomePage

which gives you files modified later than Main.HomePage.

The option '-ctime' might give you if a file was created on a certain day.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr