[Pmwiki-users] format for problem /solution database

Ciaran ciaranj
Wed Aug 4 00:22:15 CDT 2004

Not perfect really, but have you taken a look at
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Knowledge/HomePage
I've been working on a very similar type of problem and based it
around the FTS system, I think its pretty flexible so far, but its not
finished yet :)
- Ciaran

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 10:50:47 -0500, Kevin Koym <kkoym at praxsys.com> wrote:
> PMWiki users,
>
> I am building a simple problem/solution database with solutions to the
> problems that are encountered with our software.
>
> Right now I have it set up as
>
> Category pages (types of problems) pointing to
> List of problems pointing to
> individual Problem Solution pages
>
> This format is workable... but I was wondering- has anyone come up with
> the "perfect" best case solution that they would like to share for
> setting up these pages?
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin
>
> --