[Pmwiki-users] Groups and hierarchies or outlines

Chick Foxgrover cflists
Sun Aug 1 13:32:28 CDT 2004

Hello all. Newbie to wikis and PMwiki here. I'm having some trouble
understanding groups and the resulting relationships. I'm trying to
create something of an outline with at least 3 levels but am not really
getting what I expect.

If I create a page TestGroupHome then a page
TestGroupHome/TestGroupLevelOne and then a page
TestGroupLevelOne/TestGroupLevelTwo I do not get pages that can be
navigated up and down with the links that appear above the page
content. For instance although there is  a hyperlink for
TestGroupLevelOne on page TestGroupLevelOne/TestGroupLevelTwo if you
click on TestGroupLevelOne you are take back to Main/Home. In the
status bar of my browser it says :
<http://mysite.com/pmwiki.php?pagename=TestGroupLevelOne>
But still goes to Main/Home

 I suppose I'm missing something. Perhaps some syntax for the
grouplinks. WikiTrails seems akin to what I'm thinking about, but I'm
wondering what is the page heading generating

Thanks in advance for any help understanding this.