[Pmwiki-users] own special markups are causing <pre > statementsin the html output

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Apr 29 19:24:40 CDT 2004

The <pre> tags come from any line that makes it past the $DoubleBrackets
processing stage that begins with whitespace (a space or tab character).
So, if the [[x-include:]] markup returns something that begins with a
whitespace character and isn't saved via the Keep() function, then PmWiki
is going to treat the result as preformatted text.

Also, note that you'll get the same thing if you put any spaces before
the [[x-include:]] markup.  Beyond these suggestions I'd have to look at
the code for [[x-include:]] before I could say what is actually causing
the results you're seeing.

Pm