[Pmwiki-users] Dev Q: Need(?) more SubGroups

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Apr 29 19:18:19 CDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 06:00:02PM +1200, John Rankin wrote:

> I have a nasty feeling that the official farm will break our local one.
> Perhaps I should be more patient and just wait for official stuff.

I doubt it.  I'm thinking that it may be reasonable to have multiple
approaches to wiki farming, and that whatever wiki farm implementation
I end up with will not impact anything you're working on.

OTOH, I've already given notice to others I work with locally (on non-wiki
stuff) that I'm dedicating some of this weekend and the early part
of next week to develop a wikifarm implementation.  So you shouldn't have
long to wait.