[Pmwiki-users] Re: Local copy of cookbook?

Chris Lott chris
Thu Apr 29 18:42:46 CDT 2004

Lloyd Budd wrote:

>> If you're using *nix, you can use 'wget'
>
> or 'curl'

For the record I ended up using HTTrack and excluding ?action=edit and
?action=diff and got a nice working copy. I'm sure I could do the same
with wget and other tools, I just happened to have quick access to
HTTrack! Thanks for all the help!

It would be cool, though, to be able to easily replicate wiki contents
from one to another (I know about Interwiki links, but I am thinking
along the lines of a kind of synchronization)...

Chris Lott