[Pmwiki-users] TMPL file Problem

David Jackson itdoctor
Sat Apr 24 16:01:41 CDT 2004

Hello All

I'm having a bit of trouble getting a revamp of my site to work :-(

I am running locally on Windows 2K and Apache & everything is fine.
My public site is also windows, not sure what version, and IIS.

If I include my template file by using

$PageTemplateFmt = "$PubDirUrl/skins/lean/lean.tmpl";

in my config.php, I get the following Error:

Warning: file(http://www.glossopian.co.uk/pub/skins/lean/lean.tmpl):
failed to open stream: Bad file descriptor in
C:\PathToWebspace\glossopian.co.uk\wwwroot\scripts\tlayout.php on line 53

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in
C:\PathToWebspace\glossopian.co.uk\wwwroot\scripts\tlayout.php on line 53

[sigh]

you can see the template here
http://www.glossopian.co.uk/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.SiteTemplate

without the line everything appears fine, and it work on my PC...

Yours baffled

Dave Jackson