[Pmwiki-users] Structure of complex cookbook modules

John Rankin john.rankin
Thu Apr 22 16:40:58 CDT 2004

On Friday, 23 April 2004 3:28 AM, Nils Knappmeier <nk at knappi.org> wrote:
>Nils Knappmeier wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> I also put this on http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/ComplexRecipes
>> I'd like to discuss this topic so facilitate the installation of
>> modules in PmWiki.

>The goal is a "one-command-installation" of modules...
>

>--

Nils, this is a really useful contribution. Specifically on the calendar:

- the version I uploaded about 24 hours ago should install better
  (I made the directory location a variable), but I'm sure it can
  still be improved

- the barrier I have struggled with is with style sheets; the
  calendar script relies on a style sheet to make the display
  work -- I haven't found a way to tell pmwiki to "load this
  style sheet when you load this script" -- but it ought to be
  possible, I think

--
JR