[Pmwiki-users] AdminQ 1 - RecentChanges versus AllRecentChanges

Steven Leite steven_leite
Mon Apr 19 05:44:55 CDT 2004

> $RecentChanges = array(
>   'Main.RecentChanges'=>'* $Group.$Tlink . . . $CurrentTime by
$AuthorLink',
>   'Main.AllRecentChanges'=>'* $Group.$Tlink . . . $CurrentTime by
$AuthorLink',
>   '$Group.RecentChanges'=>'* $Group/$Tlink . . . $CurrentTime by
$AuthorLink');

> This will put changes for all groups into both Main.RecentChanges and
> Main.AllRecentChanges, while each non-Main group will have its own
> customized RecentChanges page.  (For those who may be concerned that the
> array above might cause changes to be listed twice in the group Main--
> PmWiki already checks for this.)

I tried that code, but I'm not having any luck.  I tested it by doing this:

1.  Created a new page in SomeNewGroup/NewPage
2.  Went back to my Main Group
3.  Click Recent Changes (didn't see any mention of the recent change to
NewPage)
4.  Also check AllRecentChanges.  It was blank.

I also tried to modify the code a bit, but that didn't help either.

Here's my code modification:

$RecentChanges = array(
  'Main.RecentChanges'=>'* $Group.$Tlink . . . $CurrentTime by $AuthorLink',
  'Main.AllRecentChanges'=>'* $Group.$Tlink . . . $CurrentTime by
$AuthorLink',
  '$Group.RecentChanges'=>'* $Group.$Tlink . . . $CurrentTime by
$AuthorLink',
  '$Group.AllRecentChanges'=>'* $Group.$Tlink . . . $CurrentTime by
$AuthorLink');

Any help is appreciated.  Basically, all I want is to see ALL SITE CHANGES
when I click on the Recent Changes link (from any Group.

Thanks.

-S