[Pmwiki-users] New Install Problems (Apache + PHP + Win32)

Steven Leite steven_leite
Sat Apr 17 22:50:39 CDT 2004

I was having some annoying issues with OmniHTTPSecure web-server, so I
decided to try Apache for win32.

The pathing is wrong.  Instead of looking for

http://localhost/wiki/, it's trying to find http://localhost/php/php.exe

I was hoping to get this running without having to make all sorts of mods to
my local/config.php file.  I thought running Apache server would make things
easier.  Anybody have Apache working on Win32?  Maybe you send a list of
tweaks/mods you have to make to your Apache config.

Thanks.

-S