[Pmwiki-users] Thank You and action= question

Ronnie T. ronnie_t
Fri Apr 16 23:14:46 CDT 2004

Hello;

Thank you PM and friends for a most excellent program! I have been
looking for a few years for a program to set up my new site. You have
included everything I was looking for!

I have everything set up almost the way I want it but I cannot find
the answer to these 2 errors? I have searched the archives, and all
of the documentation, so I must be missing something VERY obvious.

PmWiki can't process your request
'Main.WikiSandbox?action=edit' is not a valid PmWiki page name
We are sorry for any inconvenience.

PmWiki can't process your request
'Main.GroupAttributes?action=attr' is not a valid PmWiki page name
We are sorry for any inconvenience.

But this:
pmwiki.php?action=crypt
...works fine?