[Pmwiki-users] Spam on my pmwiki list address

Nils Knappmeier nk
Thu Apr 15 11:43:03 CDT 2004

I was receiving spam a while ago on an email-address that I have never
used and that I never gave to anybody. Sometimes, I think spammers are
just trying out email-addresses at random. Your pmwiki-address looks
like a reasonable choice to me.

Nils