[Pmwiki-users] calendar implementation

Andres Yver yver
Tue Apr 13 17:25:21 CDT 2004

Hi,
I'd like to use JR's nifty Calendar script from the cookbook to provide
a log function for members of the Profile group. The calendar will sit
in a sidebar of their UserName/HomePage, the viewer clicks on dates to
jump to different log entries. The wikilognews (a summary of posts)
gets displayed on the Profiles/UserName page. Is it possible to do
this? Remember, i'd like a personal calendar for each UserName.

I created a Calendar Group, and placed [[wikilog]] into the
GroupHeader. All Calendar Group pages now display the calendar. For
some reason, the css isn't getting to the output. The instructions say
to mv the Calendar.css file to $Group.css into /pub/css.

Another issue is that if i call [[wikilognews:Calendar/HomePage]] from
another group's markup, it displays the month, but says no entries even
if there are.
View behaviour at

http://solaroof.org/pmwiki6/pmwiki.php/Profiles/Andres

http://solaroof.org/pmwiki6/pmwiki.php/Calendar/HomePage