[Pmwiki-users] Re: spaces in uploaded files

Wayne Lee wl.pmwiki
Sun Apr 11 18:01:42 CDT 2004

hi christian,

thanks for your help, but your suggestion did not work.  when using
[[Attachlist:]], files with spaces are listed with the spaces are
replaced with +'s.  thus, when i click on it, it can't find that file.

any other ideas?

at what point is the file name being converted with the spaces replaced
with +'s?

thanks,
wayne