[Pmwiki-users] Re: Enhanced page toc and calendar scripts

John Rankin john.rankin
Tue Apr 6 16:23:25 CDT 2004

On Tuesday, 6 April 2004 7:58 PM, Albi Rebmann <albi at life.de> wrote:

>Hi, ok I installed it again and it looks much better now :-)
>I had problems with language file, all words were missing, I had to
>change path in wikilog.php in lines 94 and 95, you expect files in
>folder scripts, but they are in wikilog. Changes:
>if (isset($language))
>include_once("local/wikilog/wikilog-i18n-$language.php");
>else include_once("local/wikilog/wikilog-i18n-en.php");

Oops. My mistake moving from test to release... although it should
probably also check to see if there is a language file in local/.
If somebody puts a language file in wikilog/ it will get over-
written the next time there is an upgrade -- local/ is safer.

>Then I created German language file, can you add it to your package. I
>send it via email.

Thank you -- I will do that.

>One small problem, when I publish the info, it opens a news window, can
>I change that?

Look in wikilog.php for the statement:

SDV($PublishCalendarTagFmt, ...
and remove the "target='_blank'"

>One smaller problem, how can I center the calender? Putting [[weblog]]
>in a table does not work :-(

Look in Calendar.css for div#wikilog and change
    margin-left: 25px;
    text-align: center;

>And last but not least: GOOD WORK!!!
>Thanks.