[Pmwiki-users] Alternate Trail Syntax

Steven Leite steven_leite
Sat Apr 3 10:39:12 CST 2004

I want to use a slightly different syntax for trails on my site.

I'm thinking about something like this:

[[<-GroupName/PageName->]] or this:  [[<--GroupName/PageName-->]]

It seems that things in square brackets get replaced with something else, so I'd like to stick with that notion, and make it a [[square-brackets-component]].

Can it be easily changed?

Another question .. is this enabled by default?

A suggestion ..  I'd like to see a check-list or something on PmWiki website that lists ALL the "features", whether built-in, or as an external script, and what their default status is (enabled, or disabled).  This would be helpful for
(a) checking which features are available
(b) checking to see if they are available by default

Thanks!

-S