[Pmwiki-users] makeWikiPage script

Tom Hoover l-pmwiki-users
Sat Sep 27 11:31:58 CDT 2003

I've corrected bug in the makeWikiPage script, which occasionally
allowed invalid wiki page names to be created.  You can download the
latest version from http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/MakeWikiPage.

Additionally, the subject line format of the email, for specifying the
wiki page name, has changed slightly.  You must now separate the group
name from the page name by four dots (GroupName....PageName).  If there
are fewer than four periods in the name, then your default group name is
used.

Examples: