[Pmwiki-users] A small change...

J. Perkins jason
Wed Sep 10 04:24:57 CDT 2003

I don't know if this warrants its own cookbook page or not, but I found
it handy. I've had a few complaints about the '?' used to represent a
missing wiki page (ie. WikiWord?). Rendering the question mark as
superscript seems to have solved the problem. It's an easy change:

$WikiPageCreateFmt =
$WikiPageCreateSpaceFmt =

Now the mark appears smaller and above the rest of the text and doesn't
interfere with the flow of the text.

Jason
379