[Pmwiki-users] A search="" working like AllRecentChange

Eric Charikane charikane
Mon Sep 8 09:58:26 CDT 2003

Hello,

Yesterday I try to print a part of my Wiki. In a group I use search=''
so that I could get all the pages and then plan to use Publish, like if
I was using the result of "Group/RecentChange" or
"Main/AllRecentChange". But the result of search is not a wiki page, so
that I couldn't put Publish anywhere !

So here is my question : is there a way to add pages like
"Group/RecentChange" and "Main/AllRecentChange" that work like
search='' so that this create pages with a list af all the site page or
all the pagesin a specific group, so that we could use Publish. This
would be usefull to make easily a paper backup of an entire site or
group or an ebook with that site?

Regards,
Eric