[Pmwiki-users] Beautifier cookbook update

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Sep 5 03:24:40 CDT 2003

On a related note, I strongly discourage the use of pmwiki-0.5.21,
as it has a couple of very annoying markup bugs introduced by my
first mis-implementation of the page preview option.  Use 0.5.22
(or 0.5.20) if at all possible.

Pm