[Pmwiki-users] Webmenu and quicklinks

Eric Charikane charikane
Thu Sep 4 07:48:42 CDT 2003

Hello,

I'm new to this list and to PmWiki too. I just install PmWiki on my
ibook running macos 10.2.6 and it runs like a charm.

Patrick your program is a beautiful job and it gave me a lot of fun
playing with it. It's simple and very fast. Thanks a lot. Also, thanks
to those of you who made add-ons.

If you tell me how I can contribute to the french translation.

Here is my question : I'm using WebMenu and I can't get quicklings
links running. With WebMenu enable I got on top of the PmWiki/PmWiki
page
[[include:PmWiki.QuickLinks]] and the text above but no box with
quicklinks. If unable WebMenu the quicklings is shown ! what am i
mising ?

Thanks

Eric