[Pmwiki-users] page edit previews released as 0.5.21

Carlo Strozzi carlos
Tue Sep 2 15:14:53 CDT 2003

Patrick,
dunno if it is a local problem here, but after upgrading the inclusion
of GroupHeader/GroupFooter pages stopped working.

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 07:01:54PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> I've just released pmwiki-0.5.21 which has built-in support for
> page edit previews.  It's modeled somewhat after the preview.php
> script that has been in the Cookbook but there are some slight
> differences in layout and functionality.  You can test and
> evaluate it on the pmichaud.com site.
(...)
--
For best reading please set the Courier font.
Freedom for Business: http://swpat.ffii.org