[Pmwiki-users] Password Problems

Brandon Philips brandon
Wed Nov 26 15:05:48 CST 2003

I just installed PMWIKI at clevercoder.com and tried following the directions at http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/PasswordsAdmin .  But everytime I try to login to the site it fails.  I even tried copying and pasting:
 $DefaultPasswords['admin'] = crypt('mysecret');

into my local.php and no change when I visited clevercoder.com/index.php?action=attr .  It still wouldn't let me in.

I have left the above setting on my site if you want to try for yourself.

-Brandon Philips

--
Brandon Philips                      L I N U X       .~.
brandon at clevercoder.com           The Choice      /V\