[Pmwiki-users] deleting the pages : I don't understand

Marc DROULEZ marc
Tue Nov 25 06:15:09 CST 2003

Perfect !

That's just what I wanted to read !
Nobody can make disappear any page without me being able to retrieve it.

but then, what is the use of "delete" ???

> On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 10:30:43AM +0100, Marc DROULEZ wrote:
>> Is the only way of deleting a page is to delete the file ? (by deleting
>> page, I think exactly "erasing any trace of it / remove the file")
>
> On a public site that would mean that if someone deleted a page to break
> the site there would be no way to recover the original content. The way
> PmWiki copes with the issue is intentionally non-destructive.
>
> Carlo
> --
> Per la libert? di Impresa: http://www.scriptaworks.com/swpat/
> Freedom for Business: http://swpat.ffii.org

Marc Droulez

Ce message est envoy? ? l'aide de SquirrelMail
www.squirrelmail-fr.org
www.mandrakesoft.com
http://counter.li.org          linux user #278826
www.freulon.cable.nu      <--   soyez indulgent !