[Pmwiki-users] uploads per page

Fabio Reis Cecin frcecin at terra.com.br
Thu May 29 18:21:24 CDT 2003

Would it be too hard to change the "uploads" feature
of PmWiki to allow per-page attachments, instead of
per-group attachments?

I am concerned with filename conflicts, since I was
planning on doing "heavy" usage of the upload feature.

I am considering adopting a file naming convention
for people who upload files (students in courses,
so the course edition and the student's unique ID
would be the filename prefix of every file uploaded
by him).

But uploads per page would be nice, nevertheless.

- Fabio
--
[]'s
F=E1bio R. Cecin