[Pmwiki-users] Orphaned pages search?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat May 24 08:25:19 CDT 2003

On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 07:49:11AM -0500, Tom Hoover wrote:

> I'm not even getting the table headers...the resulting page looks
> _exactly_ like the original page (only the form and submit
> button...nothing below the horizontal line).

Ah.  This sounds like a cache problem of some sort then--I'm guessing
that the browser is reloading/redisplaying the exact same page
because the URL doesn't change.

I'll play with it with Galeon/Mozilla a bit and see what I can find.

> So, it appears that it's something related to Mozilla.  I looked at the
> HTML source of the resulting page...the results table is completely
> missing.
>
> I'm curious...what browser do you use?

Please don't tell anyone, but I typically use Internet Explorer.  1/2 :-)