[Pmwiki-users] Search page format

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat May 17 11:55:19 CDT 2003

On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 07:36:22AM -0400, Crisses wrote:
> I've successfully removed the PmWiki logo from the header of all pages,
> except apparently the header in the Search page...
>
> Is there a different way to eliminate that one or is it a code glitch?

You mean the search results page?  It might be a code glitch, but to
get rid of the PmWiki logo you should be able to just do

	$WikiImg = '';

in local.php.  Yes, I know there may be some spacing problems with this,
and if someone will identify them for me then I'll fix them in the
distribution code.

You can also completely define the search results page layout by
setting the contents of the $PageSearchFmt variable.

If I've answered the wrong question or solved the wrong problem here,
let me know where I have gone astray.