[Pmwiki-users] comment/vote & new question

J.R. Manes jr at jrmanes.com
Tue May 6 10:24:00 CDT 2003

I don't know enough yet to vote on any of these, but they all sound good to
me...though I will vote for group organized searches.  I would like to know
why wiki is so cool, and why did I did install it and really start using it
during finals week?  The only thing that has kept me somewhat focused on
school is creating wiki study guides for finals.  Wiki commands me to keep
using it.

The other question is: Is there a formatting rule for just inserting a <br>
? I'd like:

This is line 1
This is line 2

to output as the above format instead of:  This is line 1 This is line 2

I noticed if I add another return between the two lines, it creates a new

Thanks,
J.R.