[Pmwiki-users] automatically include pgcust.php

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Mon May 5 16:03:20 CDT 2003

Actually, what I'm proposing shouldn't cause you a problem.  If you're
already including pgcust.php in your local.php, then it won't be
called a second time in stdconfig.php (because stdconfig.php uses
include_once(...) and not include()).

And, of course, you could always just set $EnablePerGroupCust=0
in your local.php and stdconfig.php won't attempt to load it at all.

Pm