[Pmwiki-users] Documentation changes and include and anchor problems

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at sci.tamucc.edu
Sun May 4 21:03:21 CDT 2003

On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 07:43:55PM -0400, Crisses wrote:

> I changed http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/TextFormattingRules so that
> the order of the rules makes more sense with some of the more frequently
> used (I would think) rules closer to the top.

Oh, and although it's probably obvious, I should've pointed out that the
TextFormattingRules page was created almost a year ago--long before
PmWiki had WikiTrails, WikiStyles, FreeLinks, or a lot of the
other features it has now.  So a page redesign is definitely warranted,
and I'm very glad you're initiating some changes.  Thanks.