[Pmwiki-users] Feature Suggestion

Davis, James C. jdavis at cob.tamucc.edu
Fri Mar 7 18:24:13 CST 2003

Ok, I see your point. What if shortcuts were expanded in real-time =
before the page was saved. This could be done with JavaScript, but is it =
widely supported enough? The WikiEditor I worked on a while back had =
some real-time expanding shortcuts implemented with JavaScript. I =
abandoned the real-time rendering due to lack of browser standards, but =
I am still considering a web-based WikiEditor with a set of "tools" to =
speed up page editing. It can be done with JavaScript, but unfortunately =
JavaScript is one of those things that seems to have pretty loose =
standards.

James Davis
Network Manager
College of Business