[Pmwiki-users] notes on pmwiki documentation

Jonathan Scott Duff duff at pobox.com
Sat Mar 1 15:18:14 CST 2003

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 05:17:00PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> I think this answer is too narrow to be useful to me.

Maybe this is one of those things that needs to live in two (or more)
conceptual spaces. If PmWiki had a good way to alias pages it wouldn't
be as much of a problem because you could put everything in the PmWiki
group and create aliases in Main (or where ever appropriate).

> Are you suggesting that all of the pages provided with PmWiki belong
> in the PmWiki group, or just some of them?

The former.

> If we put them all in PmWiki, what's left to go in the Main group?

Um ... user pages?

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff