[Pmwiki-users] Links to anchors (bug or undocumented behaviour)

Giles Williams giles at aegidian.org
Thu Jun 26 10:29:09 CDT 2003

I have a wiki page of items marked out with [[#some_name]] anchors.

Within the page I can make navigation links like this:
[[ThisPage:#some_name some alternatiive text]]

But I cannot figure out how to make a link from another wiki page work
in the same format.

[[MyPageOfItems:#some_name some alternate text]] displays as:-

[[MyPageOfItems:#some_name some alternate text]]

where MyPageOfItems links to the correct page, but the anchor part
isn't included in the link.

Am I using the wrong syntax for making the link, or is this a bug?

Yours,
-- Giles.