[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki Addons (and thanks!)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jun 16 21:55:14 CDT 2003

On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 09:19:14PM -0400, J. Perkins wrote:

> I did run into one problem, which I hope I can explain properly.
> [[...long and excellent explanation deleted for brevity...]]
> ...the variables are not inherited, and the [[$Edit]] link above would
> edit the included page, instead of the including page. Whew. Would it be
> possible to make the array behavior match the [[include]] behavior?

Yup.  Done and released in pmwiki-0.5.3.  I had actually intended this
to be the behavior for wiki: in the first place but kept getting the
implementation wrong (e.g., the fix in 0.5.1).  I *think* it's all
correct now, but since I don't do much including of wiki pages
except in the QuickReferences I don't have lots of good tests, so let
me know.

BTW, even though the [[$Edit ...]] link wasn't working you probably
could've used a ThisPage:?action=edit link and gotten the correct page.
Nowadays I tend to use the ThisPage:... markups instead of the
double-bracketed ones since they're more straightforward and flexible.