[Pmwiki-users] Restore Not Working

pablo at edikon.com pablo at edikon.com
Fri Jun 13 09:11:06 CDT 2003

--=_alternative 004DBA9F85256D44_=

Thank you!  That was it!

Cheers,
Pablo

Pmwiki-users-admin at pmichaud.com wrote on 06/13/2003 09:53:56 AM:

> Check to make sure your system has the patch utility installed
> (PmWiki expects it in /usr/bin/patch).  Under RedHat 8.0 the patch
> utility is in the patch-2.5.4-14.rpm module.
>
> If your system has patch installed and it's still not working, let
> me know and I'll look into it further.  Someday we should modify PmWiki
> so that it doesn't need the diff(1) and patch(1) utilities.
>
> Pm
>

> On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 09:39:33AM -0400, pablo at edikon.com wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am trying to use the PageRevisions page to restore a change.  No
matter
> > what I do, the page stays the same.  It doesn't remove the revisions.
> >
> > Has anyone seen this and can you maybe give me a clue for what to look

> > for?
> >
> > I am running a standard Redhat 8.0 installation with Apache 2.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Pablo

--=_alternative 004DBA9F85256D44_=

09:53:56 AM:<br>
&gt; Check to make sure your system has the patch utility installed<br>
&gt; (PmWiki expects it in /usr/bin/patch). &nbsp;Under RedHat 8.0 the
patch<br>
&gt; utility is in the patch-2.5.4-14.rpm module.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; If your system has patch installed and it's still not working, let<br>
&gt; me know and I'll look into it further. &nbsp;Someday we should modify
PmWiki<br>
&gt; so that it doesn't need the diff(1) and patch(1) utilities.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Pm<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 09:39:33AM -0400, pablo at edikon.com wrote:<br>
&gt; &gt; Hi All,<br>
&gt; &gt; <br>
&gt; &gt; I am trying to use the PageRevisions page to restore a change.
&nbsp;No matter <br>
&gt; &gt; what I do, the page stays the same. &nbsp;It doesn't remove the
revisions. <br>
&gt; &gt; <br>
&gt; &gt; Has anyone seen this and can you maybe give me a clue for what
to look <br>
&gt; &gt; for?<br>
&gt; &gt; <br>
&gt; &gt; I am running a standard Redhat 8.0 installation with Apache 2.<br>
&gt; &gt; <br>
&gt; &gt; Thanks!<br>
&gt; &gt; Pablo<br>
&gt; <br>