[Pmwiki-users] ?action=listgroups and navigation

Ross Kowalski educoop at edu-coop.org
Wed Jun 4 05:39:41 CDT 2003

Was there a discussion thread about a search that returned only the
group names?

I like the group/page link at the top of the page which act like bread
crumbs navigation.  I even reformatted it breifly to look like "Home >
Group > Page.  This was misleading because the structure that the h>g>p
implies doesn't exist like that.

I wrote a little ugly addition to search ?action=listgroups so that I
could have the wiki logo go there.  It returns the "Wiki Group Index"
which is a list of all the groups avilable on the wiki.  I listed them
horizontally because in my current use model we might be generating a
large number of groups of groups.

I will run it with some students until the end of the school year and
see if and to what degree they like it.

Ross.