[Pmwiki-users] Link problem with page titles

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Jul 18 15:45:12 CDT 2003

On Sat, Jul 19, 2003 at 09:33:57AM +1200, Robin wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 03:31:12PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > Yup.  Clicking on the group name returns to the home page for the group.
> Sorry, I wasn't clear there, if I'm in a different category, it retruns
> to Main.HomePage. Or is that what happens if there isn't a
> 'Category.HomePage' named page?

That's what happens if there isn't a 'Category.HomePage' or 'Category.Category'
page.  Should it do something different?  Right now it's not clear to me
what PmWiki should do when it's directed to a non-existent page like
this.

> > I think this is fixed in pmwiki-0.5.11 (released earlier today).
> I like your fast release cycle :)
> Releases are pretty safe to drop over one another, right?

One open source development motto is "release early, release often",
so I try to follow that.  I also try fairly hard to keep releases safe
to drop over others--ease of upgrade is very important to me.  If I
think a change might not be safe, I usually send a warning message to the
listserv and often change the second release number (e.g., go from
0.5.x to 0.6.0).