[Pmwiki-users] Link problem with page titles

John Feezell johnfeezell
Fri Jul 18 08:14:32 CDT 2003

Hi Robin,

I don't know the answer to your problem but it appears to be a
directory/file setup problem.
Your URL references are not correct in a number of places. Here are some
additional facts:

---- Your Setup ----
'Main' points to: http://www.kallisti.net.nz/wiki/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main

Icon or link to the left of 'Main' points to:
http://www.kallisti.net.nz/wiki/index.php/Main/HomePage
When I click on this icon I get:
----------
Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL
manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster. Error
404
www.kallisti.net.nz
Sat Jul 19 01:52:41 2003
Apache/2.0.44 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.44 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP/4.3.1

When I go to Main.Sandbox, then edit and save, the changes are displayed to
the screen.  But, if I click on edit again, the changes are gone and only
your test entry remains.

---- PmWiki Setup ----
'Main' points to:
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Main

Icon or link to the left of 'Main' points to:
http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Pm.HomePage