[Pmwiki-users] discussion on line breaks

John Feezell johnfeezell
Wed Jul 16 22:36:43 CDT 2003

Or, could it be something as simple as / or + as the last character in the
line that would be replaced with a LF.  In the probably rare event where
the last character was a / or + then could it be escaped like \/ or \+

So the effect would be

some things we know we know,/
some things we know we don't know/
some things we wish we didn't know.

Or even

some things we know we know,/+
some things we know we don't know/+
some things we wish we didn't know.

I too favor having

some things we know we know,
some things we know we don't know
some things we wish we didn't know.

become

some things we know we know, some things we know we don't know, some things
we wish we didn't know.

/JF