[Pmwiki-users] Invalid URI created by ThisGroup:

Christian Ridderström chr
Mon Dec 22 12:45:20 CST 2003

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 08:00:08PM +0100, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> >
> > Btw, should I do this kind of bug report in some other way?
> > * Send it directly to you?
> > * Add it to some page at your site?
> > Both of the above perhaps?
>
> For now the best way to get bug reports out is to go ahead and send them to
> the pmwiki-users listserv, as you did.  They get to me the fastest that
> way and I (and others) can easily respond to them.  They also end up
> in the mail archives that way, and I use those as guides when improving
> PmWiki or its documentation.  If the bug-reporting traffic gets too
> voluminous for the listserv to handle then we'll create another
> forum/medium for reporting and tracking bugs (assuming, of course, that
> we can't avoid the problem altogether by avoiding the bugs in the first
> place :-).

This belongs in the FAQ btw :)    (I have to go now, otherwise I'd put it
there myself)

/Christian   (who hopes it's not already there since he didn't check)

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr