[Pmwiki-users] Invalid URI created by ThisGroup:

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Dec 22 11:44:10 CST 2003

Ah, this is indeed a bug with ThisGroup.  ThisGroup was created before
the ?pagename= was added, and

It most likely has something to do with the $ScriptUrl/$Group/ part of the
translation string isn't being converted correctly in the ?pagename= part.
The URL really should be coming out as

All of this would've be *much* easier if Apache and PHP would simply honor
the CGI 1.1 specification with respect to the PATH_INFO environment
variable...  (growl)  then we wouldn't have to deal with ?pagename= at
all.  Either that or someone needs to document the correct current CGI
practice.

Pm