[Pmwiki-users] WYSYWYG in PmWiki

Paul Williams paul
Tue Dec 16 14:49:38 CST 2003

So, like a java applet that allows the user to select
header levels, bullets, numbered lists etc, generates
the PMwiki markup and POSTs it to the edit script?

That doesn't sound too hard.  OTOH, there's something
to be said to make the user understand WTF they're
doing.  If any ol' idiot can post, any ol' idiot will
post, probably something idiotic.

I'm not against a minimal barrier to entry...