[Pmwiki-users] Password problem

Nisole Olivier nisole
Thu Dec 11 11:40:13 CST 2003

Hello,

I'm a total newbie to PMWiki... I've just installed it and I've already met
a problem:

1) if I put the line   $DefaultPasswords['admin'] =
crypt('mysecret');    it works fine ;

2) if I generate, on my personal wiki, an encrypted version of the password
with the ?action=crypt command and put the
corresponding      $DefaultPasswords['admin'] = '3aZjl0WaFwmIU';      line,
it does _not_ work !

3)  if I generate, on www.pmichaud.com, an encrypted version of the
password with the ?action=crypt command and put the
corresponding      $DefaultPasswords['admin'] =
'$1$Xx6LzDxs$6uOi7PFdkU58zDWNQMGtN0';      line, it does _not_ work !

4)  if I use the proposed line in the documentation it does _not_ work !

Could you help me?

Thanks a lot,

	Olivier