[Pmwiki-users] Odd edit box behaviour

PmWiki@ThunderBunny.org PmWiki
Thu Dec 11 03:32:25 CST 2003

	Many thanks to the folks who left notes in my SandBox. (The light grey text came with CSSLayout and is only

in the SandBox so I've bothered to change it.)

	It appears that this is an Internet Explorer problem.  Other's reported the Opera and Firebird were fine.  I

downloaded Firebird and it doesn't have the problem.  That's a shame as I really liked MyIE2's mouse gestures.

	If I figure out which bit of the CSS is broken I'll drop a note here.
--
Dave

pmwiki at ThunderBunny.org wrote:

>   I've put in PmWiki on my personal web page (http://www.ThunderBunny.org/) and think it's fabulous.  Much easier
>
>to install and customize than PhpWiki and the markup is easier too.
>
>   I've implemented the CSSLayout from the CookBook (http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/CSSLayout) and

it